Acadia Broadcasting Limited is a growing radio broadcaster with radio stations in Northwestern Ontario and Atlantic Canada. In each of our markets, our Company focuses on being the community’s local voice for entertainment, news, and events.
Magic 99.9 (CJUK) and Country 105 (CKTG) are looking for a new sales person to join the Thunder Bay team of Advertising Consultants. If you have experience in sales, customer service, or have a marketing background; if you are motivated to succeed, are independent, a creative problem solver, and have a desire to learn and grow in the broadcast business, you may be the right fit for us!
- Top notch Advertising Consultant Training with ongoing mentoring to enable your success.
- An established account list to maintain and grow.
- Uncapped commission possibilities.
- Laptop & Cellphone.
- A benefit package that includes: Employer Matched RRSP Program, Health & Dental benefits, Life Insurance, Employee Family Assistance Program, and additional incentives.
You will be responsible for selling radio advertising and marketing campaigns to businesses. Success will come from:
· Building relationships with clients, understanding their advertising needs, and developing creative marketing promotions.
· Prospecting for new clients through station leads, community connections, and referrals.
· Becoming indispensable to the customer - their success is your success.
· Maintaining acceptable account receivables.
The following qualifications would be preferred
· Creative mind to support our clients in reaching their advertising goals.
· A curiosity that leads to uncovering business goals, and objectives.
· Experience in sales/marketing and/or customer service.
· A degree from a recognized college or university. Specialties in sales and/or marketing are preferred.
· Comfort with Microsoft Office/Social Media.
· A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required.
We strive to be the best radio station in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence. If you are interested in this opportunity please submit an online application. Please click here: