Foul Play Not A Factor In Fire

Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2016 07:30 AM

Foul play isn't a factor in a fire that gutted a Sioux Lookout business on Friday.

OPP say the Fire Marshal's office determined the blaze at D & D Sports Bar and Tavern originated in a bathroom in one of the upstairs apartments, and was accidental.

The scene was released just after 5 p.m., Saturday - more than 24 hours after flames first ignited.

The second level was heavily damaged in the fire, and neighbouring Front Street businesses were also affected by smoke and water damage.